This will be a hands on role consisting of solution design, hands on fresh development and some 3rd line support.
Offering immediate career growth, this Senior Developer position will allow you to build and lead a team where you will provide technical leadership across multiple project work streams delivering the strategic priorities of the company. Working in an Agile environment.
- Own the product roadmap to ensure the pipeline of change is understood to effectively plan resources.
- Supervise development projects through their life cycle including team leadership, resource management, technical coaching and research, etc.
- Lead application support and development projects using both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Ensure that all business applications (mix of in-house / external software providers) meet the needs of the business.
- Problem solving skills in CS. Algorithmic mind.
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with popular database MS SQL, PostGres, MySQL
- Skills to explain difficult topics with easy messages
- Ability to draw software development diagrams (sequence, UML, hierarchies)
- Assist in the production and testing of disaster recovery plans.
- Provide technical / operational input on supplier contracts and large spending decisions.